We provide a complete range of real estate law services in Waynesville, NC, including title examinations, property closings, the preparation of deeds, and more.
With our long history of excellence in Western North Carolina, Woodrow H. Griffin, P.A. is familiar with the challenges facing real estate development in this area and with the requirements of a variety of lenders. We have extensive experience working with developers, buyers, sellers, lenders, and governmental agencies to provide our clients with prompt and smooth closings. We provide a complete range of real estate law services, including:
- Residential and commercial closings
- Title examinations
- Preparation of deeds, deeds of trust and other title and lending documents
- Preparation of contracts, options, leases and other documents
- Zoning, planning, and land use representation
- Advice regarding and formation of proper business structure
- Representation in construction disputes
- Representation in condemnation proceedings
- Foreclosures and defense of foreclosures
- Preparation of lien and lien satisfaction documents
- Partition proceedings (division or sale of property with multiple owners)
- Property owners association issues
- Title insurance policies
If you would like to discuss your real estate law needs, whether they involve a sale, foreclosure, property dispute, or another legal issue, we encourage you to set up a consultation with our firm. During this meeting, we will define your goals and objectives, refine the specifics of your case, and provide you with professional legal guidance.
As part of our real estate law services, our attorneys are available to assist you on a one-time or continuing basis in Waynesville, North Carolina and the surrounding area. For more information, please contact us today.